* New York base
* Intern (open for fresh graduate/ school student)
* First 3 month unpaid (commission based)
* Available to work at least 20hours / week
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
* Major related: business / marketing / PR / research / project management, etc.
* Bilingual speaker (English and Chinese), with good interpersonal skills
* Good understanding of the project management process including development and event management.
* Detail oriented is a must and good organizer
* Ability to think clearly and solve problems effectively under pressure
* Office program is a must, graphic design or related will be plus
* Passion in fashion, arts, business related area
* Assisting drafting proposal ideas and creating specific strategies/plans for project execution
* Documentation maintain, clarification, presentation and project researching
* Email and calls follow-ups with clients/ vendors/ medias etc.
* Events/ conference planning onsite support; Provide logistical and staffing support to VIP’s at special events.
* Manage relationships with outside consultants and vendors including, customers, graphic designers, publishers, business partners, etc.
* Coordinate production schedules and ensure deadlines are met
* Assist with additional administrative tasks on an as needed basis
The public relations intern will support with marketing and public relations responsibilities. Under the supervision of the Marketing Director, the intern will assist the Social Media team in creating content, developing strategies for branding and special campaigns. The intern is also expected to be partly responsible for branding content development and translation between Chinese and English. We are looking for a candidate who has the ability to work independently and as a member of marketing teams. Great interest in fashion, arts and life style will be a plus.
Duties and Responsibilities
Under the supervision of the Marketing Director, the intern will specifically be required to:
* Draft messages for AmeriChina’s social media accounts, including Facebook, Instagram, and Weibo; Monitor social media accounts, interact with followers
* Draft content for AmeriChina’s official websites and perform translation between Chinese and English
* Draft Wechat post content in topics related to fashion, arts, life lifestyle
* Assist with public relations activities related to New York Fashion Week, Paris Fashion Week, the First Lady Luncheon and many other events.
* Excellent verbal and written communications skills in Mandarin and English
* Familiarity with major social media accounts management; experience in creating content and managing different social media channels
* Basic graphic design skills and creative flair
* A passion for digital communications and social media